Pages

Sunday 28 June 2015

Circus Art term 2

Have you been wondering what room 7 has been doing on Fridays with Carolyn? Well here is an answer for YOU! In Circus (Rm 7) we have been working on mind-blowing quadruple art, all focused on a bird theme. During art we have been learning about pastelling, watercolour, collage and printmaking. It was amusing creating art that you wouldn’t usually do with other teachers. (P.S. Carolyn loves making terrible messes.) Each week Carolyn taught us a different creative technique. In week 1 we used watercolour. Then in week 2 we used pastels. In week 3 we learned about printing and last we did a rooster collage. I hope you like our art we sure are proud of what we created?

 My picture is in the ??? collection.
 I am proud of ….
The most challenging skill I learnt was ...
Next time I create some art I will use this idea ...
I think our creative art is ...

  circus bird art 2 circus bird art 3

No comments:

Post a Comment